Thursday 23 January 2014

ASOS Craze !

How is your week so far? Thank god it's Friday tomorrow! Have not posted anything for more than a week, am completely exhausted from my night classes especially with the assignments coming up.. Getting old, haha.. Lunar New Year is coming real soon, I can already hear the footsteps of Cai Shen!! Hope you have got the new clothes ready for a brand new start ;) I figured out the easiest post will be on outfits, let the pictures do the talking!! Hope I can give you some ideas on what to wear for this Chinese New Year !

Sheer top with stripe - H&M, Soft Peg Raspberry Trousers with pleat detail - ASOS, Wrap wedges - Charles&Keith




Searched through my order history and this comfortable trousers costs me 7.50pound only!! So freaking cheap right!! Free delivery worldwide with no minimum purchase. So what's my favorite online shopping stop - ASOS !! Go on, check it out ! Though it won't be on time for CNY, but come on, we always have 1001 excuses to shop!! :p

What do you guys think about this simple black jumper ?? Exclusively by my amazing MUM ;) One and only piece !! Loving it !

Next up, last Friday's OOTD ! Nightout with my girlies to celebrate my belated birthday.
Butterfly top - Zara, White low waist jeans - ASOS, Heels - Nine West
Pardon my pictures, that's how it looks when my OOTD photographer is not there ;p

Showered with gifts from them !! Thank you girls !! Love them all <3

The lovely 3...

So the night ended with .....


Happy Friday All !! Have a great weekend!!
Let's target to have 1 more post this weekend. Oh, and can't wait to show you my first design.. Assignment name: French Renaissance.. ;) bisous...
Do you know it is Paris Fashion Week now..... Missing this city!!

No comments:

Post a Comment