Sunday 2 March 2014

Bond Girl

So as you've guessed from my previous post, I attended Nuffnang 7th birthday bash at the re-opened Full House restaurant now located in Clark Quay. Full House reminds me of the American sitcom TV series as well as the romantic korean drama featuring my idol Rain <3
Here's a glimpse of what I wore to match the party's theme - 007 James Bond...
Both dress and heels from ASOS
Instant print
Full of balloons
Victorian style
Want a romantic dinner with him and at the same time keeping your kids close to you, Full House has a children play area just around the corner. How convenient is that...

More pictures on my outfit of the night, showing off the sexy back :p
Claps for the great party! Happy 7th Birthday Nuffnang !! Didn't managed to speak to the other bloggers since I brought him along to the party with me ;) Was nice to see some of the top bloggers in person though. Oh.. goodie bag for each secret agents before leaving the scene !!

Can't end the night without a selfie which is what all bloggers do right !! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment